Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ed, Edd, and Eddy's Big Picture Show

~*!Spoilers ahead!*~

My girlfriend and I have been watching Ed, Edd, and Eddy ever since the show started, although we haven't seen every episode. It's one of our favorite cartoons, and when we heard about a movie being made, we were surprised, especially because we heard we'd finally get to see what's under Edd's hat. Sadly, you don't. :( Don't worry, though. I think you can see it if you win a flash game playing as him. I think it's the food fighting game. It's fun, so I would suggest playing it anyway. :)

You do, however, get to see Eddy's big brother. If you do a search, you can see a picture of him, so you don't have to see the movie to see him.

As for seeing the movie, my girlfriend and I saw it in parts on Youtube. We did because I heard it hasn't showed on TV in America yet, and nobody knows when or if it will. So, if you really want to see it, that's my suggestion for doing so for now. And don't worry, it's in English. ;) The only problem is that, from every version of the end credits that I've seen on Youtube, some stupid commercials play over the last part where Johnny is talking about . . . well, something in his fort. You can't hear him. :(

As for the actual movie, I would suggest watching it if you're a big Ed, Edd, and Eddy fan. One reason is because, and I'm not sure, but I heard that it's considered the "final episode" in a sense. I think I heard there was supposed to be one more season (after that supposed final episode), but they decided to do a movie instead. Either way would've been better than that last episode. That wasn't a bad episode, but it wasn't good for a last one. As far as the movie goes for a finale, it was one of the best ways to do it for sure! The Eds, because of Eddy's brother being a big jerk, are finally accepted among all of the other kids in the cul-de-sac. Since the Eds are accepted, another person takes over as the outcast: Johnny. Him becoming the outcast was a misunderstanding, but if another character really had to replace the Eds as the outcast, Johnny was definitely the best choice. I don't think anybody should be an outcast, though, and everyone should have explained to Johnny what happened.

But overall, this movie was the best way to end the series. If there's ever more Ed, Edd, and Eddy, then I still welcome it with open arms and hug it, but I hope they have a good final episode this time. It will still be one of my favorite shows ever even if it's not, though. ^_^

No comments: